JET WATER INJECTED INSTALLATION
1. Install stainless steel lines to headers.
2. Install headers on engine.
3. Make sure there is not a thermostat in the housing or any other type of water temperature control.
4. Install "T" stainless steel control valve in one line of the two lines on the thermostat housing. Connect the T end to header. Lines to headers should be approximately 2" long. T valve is marked < to headers >
5. The other lines from the thermostat housing are your by-pass line. Run it overboard with a 1/2" brass gate valve. (plumbing type)
6. The gate valve is necessary so that you can regulate the amount of water you discharge. It also is to regulate what RPM your water is injected into the headers. Example: gate valve is wide open and water comes in at 3000 RPM. To make the water come in at 1500 to 2000, close gate valve approximately 1/3.
7. How your water injected headers work:
A. Your headers should be dry at idle (and hot). The water is going out by-pass line overboard.
B. The water is injected by approximately 1500 RPM when you are on the throttle. When you back off the throttle, the stainless steel automatic control valve should close and the headers should go dry. When you get back on the throttle, water should be automatically injected again. If it does not work in this manner, something is hooked up wrong or your valve is plugged.
JET DRIVE APPLICATION